Langsung ke konten utama

Set Default Gateway for remote networks in Windows 10

How can I disable 'Use default Gateway for remote networks' setting in Windows 10.

Get-VpnConnection
Set-VpnConnection -Name "VPN Name" -SplitTunneling $True

Komentar

  1. Hello there I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by
    error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post
    and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Totolink N300RT

Panduan singkat install OpenWrt Totolink N300RT Download FrmUpg :  http://www.anphat.vn/download/FirmwareUpgradeTool.zip Putty : http://www.putty.org/ Frimware totolink v2.1.6 :  http://www.totolink.net/include/download.asp?path=down/010300&file=N300RT-V2.1.6_20160516.zip Bootloder boot96E_32M:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p0SreEifzElS_cyngZZRL2lmGnR-Mvvi OpenWrt  :  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ykv6QkrqXJ_8vnX-6imib44XGFVNJZoA A. Downgrade Frimware Totolink ke v2.1.6 Dalam router dalam keadaan mati tekan Tombol Reset lalu hidupkan power. tunggu sampai lampu indikator lan berkedip. Matikan Firewall dan Buka FrmUpg.exe dan colokan LAN ke Port 1,2,3,4 Di Frimware File pilih file Totolink v2.1.6 dan klik send, Tunggu sampai prosess selesai lalu restart router, cek 192.168.1.1 apakah sudah berhasil downgrade. B. Upgrade OpenWrt Ulangi langkah no 1, Pilih file bootloder boot96E_32M. klik send. tunggu sampai selesa...

Primary and Foreign Keys and Relationships

Keys Primary and Foreign Keys   Relationships One-to-Many and Many-to-Many Relationships